1. A Norwegian Pianist in Sudan: A dialogue with Joachim Kwetzinsky.
2. Porridge and Gender: A snapshot of daily life commented by professor Randi Haaland.
3. Between Arabia and Africa: Travels with Henning Neuschaeffer.
4. The Calendars of studio3: African stories of the Scheidhammer family.
5. ΠΟΙΗΣΗ - ΔΙΠΛΩΜΑΤΙΑ - ΚΟΣΜΟΣ: Greek words in international Discourse with Y. Veis
6. A Greek-Swedish Painter in Khartoum: Getting to know Martina Anagnostou.
7. From Italy to Nubia: Comments on culture by Costanza de Simone.
8. Dialogues on African Regions of the Mind: Discussing with Robin Seignobos.
9. Magic Words of Plastic Arts and African Inspirations for Personal Archaeologies: Meeting Irini Gonou.
10. Nubiological Coincidences: Thoughts and Sketches of Dobrochna Zielińska.
11. Bosporus and the Nile from the Amazon: Meeting João Vicente de Medeiros Publio Dias
12. An invitation to get to know Israel by Shay Eshel
13. Nubian Identity in Museum Exhibitions: An academic approach by Sally-Ann Ashton
14. An Austrian Perspective on Sudan Studies: a dialogue with professor Michael Zach.